|Cable Entry||Top Entry|
Keeping in mind the diverse requirements of our clients, we are manufactures of DCDB
of all sizes based on the requirement. We offer DC Distribution Boxes, our boxes range from closed to transparent types depending on the requirement. The Combiner Box is a device that combines the output of multiple strings of PV modules for connection to the inverter. It is typically used in the larger commercial and utility scale PV power plants. The Distribution Box commonly houses the input over current protection fuse assemblies for several strings, as well as the combined bus of those inputs into a single main output.
- IP 65 Enclosure, depends upon customer requirement. ( Transparent & Non Transparent)
- DC Fuse Provide Overcurrent Protection.
- DC MCB (or) Disconnectors is used as switches.
- SPD (Surge Protection Device) is used to protect from the Surge and Voltage Spikes.
- Gland and MC4 Connectors are used for I/P and O/P
- Monitering system is used to provide the generation fo PV System.
· Max Voltage:- 1000 Volt
· Output Current:- 630 Amp
· Material:- Polycarbonate
· Brand:- Green Field Solar Solution
· 10:1 AJB
· 10:1 SCB